Monday 17 October 2011

Thing 19 - Reflection

Well I just seem to be so busy that I don't feel that I have had time to use any of the tools in depth. I have been using an RSS feed to catch up on things rather than trawling through to see if I've missed anything so that is one tool I am now using.

I have tried to use Twitter but I still can't get to grips with it. I think it's just one of those social media tools that you either get or you don't and I clearly don't.

I have found it fascinating looking at the 23 things so far but I find that I have a quick look then don't continue to use them. Many of these things just aren't compatible with my way of working. I can be at any of a number of different desks with different computers so I can't use tools that have to be installed on a PC. I am definitely enjoyin g writing my blog and I think after I finish 23 things I would like to keep up with the blog to reflect on my post grad diploma and my role in the Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment